Monday, May 25, 2015

This Love Will Be My Everything by kateyes085

This Love Will Be My Everything by kateyes085

Nasir's crush on his good friend's older brother has been longstanding, but he's never taken the plunge and expressed his feelings. Agron was in a long-term relationship for a long time and Nasir never thought he'd give him a second glance, especially being Duro's best friend. However, one evening Nasir sees a side of Agron that he never would have expected and it may just be the opportunity he was looking for.

This story pleasantly surprised me. It took a direction I was not expecting, but was handled well and I ended up really enjoying the read. I don't want to give away too much of the storyline since it's a quick one-shot, but I think you all will like it just as much I did!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment