Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I ❤ Yaoi: Harete Bokutachi wa (New Beginnings) by Yamamoto Kotetsuko

Hello fellow yaoi lovers! This week's adorable feature is Harete Bokutachi wa (New Beginnings) by Yamamoto Kotetsuko.

High school student, Chihiro, is small and cute...and gets molested by middle-aged men on the train. But it wasn't always this way. Through elementary school, Chihiro was bigger than all the other boys and defended his friend, the smaller and gentler Keigo from bullies. That is until Keigo was transferred to Vienna! Despite promising to write, Chihiro had long ago left behind the memories of Keigo. Now Keigo is coming back to Japan and now they'll be living under one roof! Will Chihiro accept the confession from Keigo who has become like a stranger? 

I really liked this manga. It's very sweet, and I couldn't help but root for the characters. Keigo is such a gentle soul that I wanted to wrap him up in a big hug. I was sort of on the fence regarding the drawing style, but I have no real complaints. Definitely give this quick read a try!
~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment