Friday, September 5, 2014

Slashsessed Loves...

TGIF! Can you believe that September is already upon us?!?! I don't mind fall, but I want summer to SLOW DOWN! Here are some of the great things I discovered recently.

  • Pana Hema Taylor (Nasir, Spartacus: Vengeance & Spartacus: War of the Damned) revealed some awesome news on his Facebook page! :)
  • The Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai movie!!!
  • I've been watching, and really enjoying, Ouran High School Host Club on Netflix. It's not technically yaoi, even though two of the characters really play up the twincest/homoerotica stereotype. lol What I do like is how this anime makes fun of the stereotypical characteristics and tropes found in shōnen-ai. Watch it here, with English dubbing, for free on Hulu.
  • Even though I've already reviewed it, I still want to encourage yaoi lovers to check out Honto Yajuu by Yamamoto Kotetsuko. It's one of the best mangas I've read!

 I will be reviewing the following m/m romance novels in the future.
  1. Secret Energy by Chris T. Kat.
  2. Dakota Skies by Taylin Clavelli
  3. Paint the Sky by Lily G. Blunt
  4. Project X by Nephylim
  5. Love, Loss, Laughter & Lust Anthology
  6. Finding Home by Leighton Rose 

If you haven't already, please be sure to check out Chris T. Kat's guest post, "If I Was and Shifter, What Animal Would I Be?"
Have a great weekend!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment