Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I ❤️ Yaoi: Honto Yajuu by Yamamoto Kotetsuko

Hello yaoi lovers! I hope you all are doing well! This week I'm excited to recommend an adorable and delightful manga, Honto Yajuu by Yamamoto Kotetsuko.

Ueda Tomoharu is a cop manning a local koban station. He’s quite happy with his job and relatively quiet life until he happens to run into Yakuza member, Gotouda Aki, while chasing down a thief...and is suddenly confessed to! Aki doesn’t seem bothered in the least about their star-crossed lovers status and eagerly dives into a super lovey-dovey relationship with his policeman, but Ueda’s about to find out just how dangerous it can be dating a mobster, in more ways than one.

I absolutely loved  this manga. There really isn't and over-arching plotline, but I enjoyed the various adventures of Ueda and Aki as they navigate their relationship. Even though Aki can be a little punk at times, he really does have a soft side when it comes to Ueda. I could really sense how much they love one another and it warmed my heart. If you're looking for a relatively uncomplicated manga that will bring a smile to your face, Honto Yajuu is definitely the one for you!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment