Monday, January 13, 2014

Moonlit Sands by SimplyMatt

Moonlit Sands by SimplyMatt

Emmett and Seth have been happily in love for 20 years. However, Emmett recently made a terrible mistake and Seth is trying to decide whether to forgive and move on or let go of the love of his life.

Wow! When this new story popped up in my alert notifications, I was not expecting such a heart wrenching, emotional read. The sadness, uncertainty and insecurity Seth feels is heartbreaking, and I felt as though I had a lump in my throat for most of the read. Dealing with this particular issue in a relationship can be very difficult and I appreciated the realism SimplyMatt injected into the one shot. Even though you may need a kleenex or two to get through this story, definitely give it a shot!

Story Links: FF I TWCS I AO3

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment