Monday, July 1, 2013

Crossing Lines by JasperLuver48

Banner by Twisted Banners

Crossing Lines by JasperLuver48

When Jasper rescued the "new boy" from being beaten by bullies, he never thought that initial meeting would affect his life in so many ways. After becoming fast friends, Jasper and Edward remained attached at the hip during their adolescence, each experiencing new an exciting things together and crossing the lines of friendship, love, pain and forgiveness.

I would highly recommend reading this wonderful story that chronicles the lives of two men as they navigate life with and without each other. I couldn't help but fall in love with MCs and root for their happiness. Angsty, sweet and just plain good, Crossing Lines is easily one of my fanfiction favorites.

~ M

2 comments:

  1. Meggles! Thank you so much! This has me smiling so big I can't even explain it! You are awesome!! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete