Tuesday, July 2, 2013

An Angelic Meeting by Vicktor Alexander

Beautiful story about an angel who finds his soulmate in a less-than-perfect human on earth. I loved this short story that was wonderfully written. I especially liked the fact that God was such an understanding, non-judgmental God who only wanted happiness for his creation...much how I always imagined He would be, and contrary to how extremists describe Him. My only complaint is that I wish there was more. It kind of ended abruptly, but the author created a world and characters that could easily have their own series of books (*fingers crossed*). Highly recommended!
Update: Vicktor Alexander has revealed that he will be writing a series based upon the characters he created in this short story. I'm so excited!!!!

Download a free copy of An Angelic Meeting here.
~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment