Friday, April 5, 2013

Red Headed Slut by D.Kinney

Red Headed Slut by D.Kinney

When Edward spots a gorgeous, yet shy man with golden hair at a party taking place at his home, he decides that he has to have him. Seducing men comes easily to Edward, so he knows this intriguing man will definitely fall prey to his charms in no time. After an incredible night together, Edward soon discovers that "Jay" is his reclusive neighbor from across the street; however, what really surprises him is the fact that he enjoyed Jay's company beyond the physical.

When I first read this story, I thought it was going to be a yummy PWP read. However, as the story progresses, I've been pleasantly surprised by the depth of emotion I feel from the characters. Edward's confusion and turmoil over his feelings for Jasper, which are completely foreign to him, is interesting to watch, and Jasper's quiet, kind and shy nature melts my heart. I look forward to seeing how this story plays out and I encourage you to try it out as well!

~ M

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Meghan, for your amazing words about my boys and my story! You've made my day! ;)

    ReplyDelete