Friday, November 9, 2012

Meant to Be by Fr333bird

Meant to Be by Fr333bird - COMPLETE

Seth and Riley have an incredible relationship. They get along well, share the same interests and care about each other very much. When tragedy strikes, the two young men must figure out how they will overcome their seemingly insurmountable obstacles and get back to being two people in love.

When I first read this story, I immediately fell in love with both Seth and Riley, two of my favorite characters in the Twilight universe. I smiled during their happy moments and my heart broke when they experience pain, both physically and emotionally. I don't want to give too much away, but if you're looking for a story that will hold your attention, break your heart and warm it all at the same time, check out Meant to Be. You won't be disappointed!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment