Friday, January 19, 2018

Stay With Me by Kira Hawke

Logan Woods just survived an attempted murder. Maybe. Left for dead in the sketchiest part of town, Logan has no idea how much time he has left. But through this disaster forms an unlikely friendship that might be worth living for.

This is a VERY quick read; however, Kira Hawke manages to portray such strong feelings that I immediately felt emotionally invested in the main character. I'm afraid to say more because I don't want to give anything away. Just know that this short story will probably stay with you for a little while. Like so many others, I wish that Stay with Me was longer and that I could have gotten to know the main character better, but it was nice to know him for a little while.



Buy Link (FREE READ)
Smashwords | Amazon

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment