Tuesday, September 5, 2017

There's a Tear in My Heart Where Your Lies Left a Mark and Now Nothing is Clear by Madalena

There's a Tear in My Heart Where Your Lies Left a Mark and Now Nothing is Clear by Madalena

Betrayal, anger and insecurity lead Magnus to trust in the Seelie Queen when it's revealed that the Soul Sword is lost. He thought this would be the best option for protecting his people, but soon realizes he made the wrong choice. Through an unfortunate series of events, it's his Alec who suffers because of it. However, in an effort to save the love of his life, he may have unlocked something much greater.

Even though I'm still relatively new to the fandom, I've immersed myself in Malec fanfic, especially since the end of season two. I must say that this is one of the BEST Malec stories out there! Madalena perfectly captures the emotions of all of the characters, so much so that they're palpable; and creates so much tension and suspense that I found myself on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next. Definitely give this story a try! I highly recommend it!

~ M

photo credit: Freeform

No comments:

Post a Comment