Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I ❤️ Yaoi: Darenimo Naisho de by Sakura Rico

Good morning, yaoi lovers! This week's feature is Darenimo Naisho de by Sakura Rico.

Maki is a popular and good-looking dude, but he's a virgin. Despite his playboy looks, he believes that sex should be done with someone you like; a pure-hearted teenage boy that you rarely see nowadays. By some accident, his classmate, Miyashita, discovers his secret. In exchange for his silence, Maki is threatened into going out with him. He reluctantly accepts, but later discovers that Miyashita is a huge sadist.

I thought this was an okay manga. The artwork is appealing, but the story fell flat for me. There are some really sweet moments, and I enjoyed seeing the various layers of Miyashita's personality revealed, but I just wanted more: more passion, more sweetness and more heat.


Read Darenimo Naisho de here.

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment