Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I ❤️ Yaoi: I Swear by Honetsuki Niku (Free! Doujinshi)

Greetings yaoi lovers! Today's selections is I Swear by Honetsuki Niku.

Rin wants to change the world and Sousuke wants to ensure that Rin can accomplish his goal without any interference.

Wow! This is a great doujinshi! We all know what to usually expect from yaoi manga, it's one of the things that made us love it in the first place, but I have to admit that it was refreshing to read one that has a solid, well-thought out plot. Rin is great as a military leader who wants to make the world a better place, and Sousuke is the strong, silent partner who always supports and encourages his best friend.

This definitely a wonderful doujinshi to read if you have the opportunity!

4.5 stars

Read I Swear here.

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment