Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm Someone Who Loves You by SubtextEquals

I'm Someone Who Loves You by SubtextEquals

It's Nasir's freshman year in college and while trying to acclimate himself to college classes and college life, he encounters the insufferable Agron, who snores in class and (accidentally) breaks Nasir's nose while playing soccer. As their friendship slowly develops into something more, jealousy, insecurity and misunderstandings threaten to tear them apart for good.

Oh my goodness, I was blown away when I read this story! I couldn't put it down and completed it in one sitting. SubtextEquals has taken my favorite modern au trope, college life, and created a complex story filled with characters that have depth and complexity. The relationship between Nasir and Agron, as always, is lovely to watch, but the road to happily ever after is filled with many bumps, accusations and ugly words. My emotions were so wrapped up in this story that I didn't want it to end. However, the author hinted that a sequel is a possibility and I absolutely cannot wait. If you read only a few Nagron stories this week, make sure this is one of them. You will not be disappointed!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment