Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Hike by Yulliah

The Hike by Yulliah

Edward, Jasper, Seth and Jacob set out for their annual camping trip that promises to be a lot of fun. However, Edward knows the trip will be full of torment because his nemesis, Emmett, willl be there as well. Edward doesn't know what he did to Emmett to warrant all of the Emmett's taunting and hurtful actions, but he decides to just grit his teeth a bare it. After an accident, revelations are made and Edward is forced to wrap his head around some startling news.

This is a story that immediately draws you in and makes you care about the characters. I could feel Edward's frustration and disbelief at the unfolding events, and his confusion and betrayal during an important (in my opinion) point in the story was so palpable that I too wanted him to push everyone away. I don't want to give too much away, but I recommend that you check this story out! Hopefully Yulliah will revisit these characters in the future because I'd love to know if Edward and the others were able to repair their fractured friendship.

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment