Monday, January 21, 2013

Hurt by texasbella

Hurt by texasbella

Carlisle possesses a certain something that attracts Jasper in way he's not used to. Even though he tries to resist his friend, and ignore their sexual tension, Jasper gives in after an innocuous night of hanging out. The only problem is that Jasper has a girlfriend...and Carlisle thinks their "relationship" is much more than it is.

I found this story to be quite refreshing, especially as a horror fan. It's not fluffy, romantic or sweet. It's disturbing, frightening and borderline sickening. I always enjoy reading stories in which favorite characters are characterized in completely different ways. Carlisle is not the benevolent, compassionate man that we've all come to know and love.

I don't want to give too much away because you should read it and make your own conclusions. I do, however, want to warn readers that a good amount of blood is involved, so if that makes you uncomfortable, you may want to skip this one shot. Everyone else, let me know what you thought!

~ M

2 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! thank you so much for the spotlight!! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it ;)

    ReplyDelete