Friday, October 26, 2012

For the Love of an Angel by jaydogrut

For the Love of an Angel by jaydogrut - COMPLETE

After marrying and setting off for their honeymoon, Edward and Jasper are in a horrific accident with tragic results. Edward is now gone and Jasper must deal with the aftermath. Will Jasper be able to carry on without the love of his life or will he succumb to the severe pain and depression knowing that their time together was cut short? All the while an angel is looking out for him, devastated that he can't comfort the man he loves so dearly.

When I read this story last year, I was immediately captivated. The pain that both Jasper and Edward feel is so palpable that I had to take breaks from the story just so I could gather myself and my emotions. Not only do readers get to watch the tragic love story between the two men, but they also get thrown into a "whodunit" mystery that will leave you on the edge of your seat. Jay, one of the few male fanfiction writers in the Twilight fandom, has written a great story that will keep you guessing, wishing and hoping until the very end.

Make you sure you have Kleenex available because this is one heartbreaking, angst-filled story. However, don't let that deter you from reading. It's definitely worth your while.

~ M

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this! I cannot believe it!! Thank you so much for the rec!!!!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete