Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Welcome!

Slash has to be the BEST fanfiction genre out there! If you're not reading it, you're missing out!!!

Did I get your attention? Good.

I decided to start this blog as a way to highlight some of the great slash fanfiction out there today. I do not discriminate when it comes to pairings or fandoms. Even though a majority of my reviews will be Twislash, please don't let that deter you. I plan on featuring stories from The Walking Dead, Harry Potter and Queer as Folk fandoms, just to name a few.

In addition to reviews, I will also bring attention to contests as well as some of the incredible m/m books I've read.

Slashsessed a place for you to relax, discover and enjoy without fear of being judged. We're all family here and I hope you will also share your favorites stories and books, experiences and suggestions with me from time to time.

I have to say a BIG thank you to Jules Meghan (aka Yulliah) for creating the beautiful banner at the top of the page. If you haven't seen her work, check it out!

Take care!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment