Thursday, September 27, 2012

Book Review: Ethan, Who Loved Carter by Ryan Loveless

When Carter Stevenson moved to a small California town after living in L.A., he was trying to get away from people and their judgement. Dealing with Tourette Syndrome isn't easy when people don't understand and ridicule cruelly. After seeing his new neighbor, Ethan Hart, for the first time, he is immediately drawn to him. However, Ethan is dealing with his own hindrances as well. Ten years prior, he was in an accident and suffered severe brain damage. He had to learn how to do everything all over again from scratch. Even though he walks with a limp and has trouble focusing, he has a heart of gold and an immensely positive outlook on life.

Brought together by their disabilities, Ethan and Carter develop a beautiful relationship that will warm your heart.

I absolutely loved this story. Within the first few pages, I fell in love with the characters. Their joy was my joy and their sadness and frustration broke my heart. Ryan Loveless created two beautiful and complex characters I'm so glad I got to know. This is one book I know I'll read again in the future not only because of the life lessons it teaches, but because it shows the deep, unwavering love between two flawed, yet incredibly strong and brave men.


Buy Links

Dreamspinner Press | Amazon

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment